What data do we collect?
Our Association collects the following personal identification information:
- Full name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Username and password (encrypted)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide our Association with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online.
- Voluntarily provide feedback through our contact form or by email.
- Voluntary complete the membership or partnership subscription.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Our Association collects your data so that we can:
- Manage your account.
- Process your subscription requests as member or partner.
- Email you with special information about services we think you might be interested in.
How do we store your data?
Our Association will keep your personal data:
- until you withdraw your consent for future processing, for example until you unsubscribe from our newsletter or delete your account with us;
- until we are sure that you are satisfied after you have approached us, e.g. to ask a question, to request information, to make an appointment, etc. but no longer than twelve (12) months after the last contact, unless we can rely on another justification, have informed you otherwise or you have given your consent for a longer retention period;
- for as long as you remain our business partner plus ten years, unless we can rely on another justification, have informed you otherwise or you have given your consent for a longer retention period;
What are your data protection rights?
Our Association would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request our Association for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service if this implies the need of postal services.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that our Association corrects any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request our Association to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that our Association erases your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that our Association restricts the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our Association’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that our Association transfers the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: data-protection [at] eticc.org
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website, e.g. by counting visitors and seeing how they move around the Website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
Functionality – Our Association uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences.
Statistics – Our Association uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: data-protection [at] eticc.org
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that our Association has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the CNPD office.
Email: info [at] cnpd.lu
Commission nationale pour la protection des données
Service des réclamations
15, Boulevard du Jazz